The club is looking for Team Managers, to help assist current Team Manager and Coaches. This is crucial to make sure swimmers are correctly looked after at competitions and other events. If you think you have got what it takes please email the club on the usual email or click here. There a number of courses coming over the next few months, details at the bottom of this email.
- To manage a team(s) within your club at training camps and competitions
- Well organised and efficient
- Sound knowledge of the club
- Confident and effective communicator
- Understanding and impartial
- Assist with team selection in consultation with the appropriate club personnel
- Advise the team of gala arrangements
- Ensure that arrangements are made for the transport of teams to galas
- Ensure that the team is taken to the appropriate venue
- Ensure that athletes report in good time for each event
- Ensure that all appropriate athletes are registered to swim in the appropriate competitions/events
- Ensure that team behaviour is controlled
- Submit results to club press officer
- Promote team spirit
- To follow and promote the ASA Child Protection policy
- On-going weekly responsibility as well as club events
- As much are as little as you like.
Benefits to Self
- An extremely rewarding role within your club.
All courses are to be held at Leigh Indoor Centre, Leigh Sports Village, Sale Way, Leigh WN7 4JY for the majority of team managers only module 1 is needed.
Saturday 19th October – 9.30am – 12.30pm ASA TEAM MANAGER MODULE 2
Saturday 19th October – 1.00 – 4.00 pm ASA TEAM MANAGER MODULE 1
Saturday 22nd March – 9.30 am – 12.30 pm ASA TEAM MANAGER MODULE 2
Saturday 22nd March – 1.00 – 4.00pm ASA TEAM MANAGER MODULE 1